Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Trailer........

O my goodness!!!! I got a new horse trailer :] It is really nice. It has a dressing room now:] I am very happy. My parents have been making it look REALLY nice. Now I am set for shows...yay! I have also been cantering romeo. it is really funn. We are getting really good at it:) I am super excited for the Lancaster Fair this year:) We are going to be in style and I will hopefully be really good. :) A girl from my 4-H group, Beth(but we call her Busy Beth) has been helping me with Romeo and getting ready. So I am Really excited now. :]

3 comments:

Vicki said...

The trailer WILL be nice for you. I'm sure you will be one of the best at the fair, not just because I'm Grandma Vicki and I think so anyway, but because you have what it takes to be the best. God bless you, sweetie.

Marissa said...

Heard about the new horse wheels! lol Sounds awesome, that trailer was meant for you girl!

I'm bummed we don't get to see you perform this year, I really enjoyed last year. Even though it was FREEZING!

Hey call or txt me whenever! I miss or random goofy talks lol
Miss you love you!

Ashlyn said...

yeah pretty much:]lol

i am bummed too. that is saddening
:[ i know it was cold wasn't it?lol

i will i will text you sometime soon:] love ya and miss ya:]