Monday, August 11, 2008

9 MORE DAYS UNTIL SCHOOL!!!

Sorry, I haven't wrote for awhile. I have been pretty busy.

So I am SUPER excited for school to start. I miss all my friends and I have been working with my mom all summer.....so......lol. I am going into the 9th grade so I am going to be a freshman. I technically won't be going into the high school. Because my school is tiny so we only have 2 schools. Elementary: K-6th. High School: 7th -12th. So I know my way around and
I know most of the teachers. So I am not nervous just really excited. I can't wait. We really didn't have to go school shopping this year because we got stuff throughout out the summer. i just need a couple of shirts still. :D.

Well, I would have to say that is about it.
Talk to y'all later.

1 comment:

Tam-e said...

Glad you are excited about school starting. I am a little excited that it is time for the kids to head back. We will be on 3 bus schedules this year and Taylor will go to pre-school 3 days out of the week. So that means 4 different times the kids have to be places! How fun is that?
I think Sam is the most excited about going back to school. Of course he will be in intermediate, with lockers, and he will change classes!
I have pretty much done all the shopping that I am going to do as well. I didn't get too much! Taylor and Wesley needed the least amount of things due to the fact that they both have hand-me-downs and Wesley doesn't grow much! :)
In the spring I purchased school supplies, bookbags and lunch boxes through a program offered by the school. AWESOME! Wish they always had this program! I would never have to shop for school supplies!