Solo & Ensemble was yesterday and it was amazing. It was really fun!!!
For thouse of you who don't know what Solo & Ensemble is.....it is were Jr. High kids go to a school and sing solos or play solos on their instruments. I of course played the piano and sang a solo and did an ensemble with my show choir. We did really good on that. guess what i got a rating of 1 on both my piano and vocal...and that is as good as you can get. I was really excited, i am not sure what we got on our ensemble because we had to leave to go to my piano recital. That was amazing too/ I looked beautiful. I went to debs on friday with my parents and got a dress and som e shoes I love both of them!!!!!!!! Well, the suspense is killing me because i really want to know what we got on our ensemble. I thought we did really good!!! Well that was a crazy day.....we had to leave at like 12:30 yesterday morning beacuse I had to be there to warm up at 1:00 it was at the old Pickerington school.....by the way.....and them I performed and i was really nerves about my piano solo...but i did really good....well at least better than I thought i would...then we left there at like 4:30 and came home and then we went to my piano recital at some church somewhere I wasn't sure where it was....then I came home....I was really tired. So i went to bed....man.....was that a crazy day....but my dress for my recital is really amazing you guess will see it at Chris and Marissa's wedding. well ta ta for now.....lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You should have posted a pic of you in the Amazing Dress! :) You are one silly girl! Congratulations on doing so well with your piano and solo!
i was going to but i didn't take pics on my camera it was on my mom's camera and i didn't want to download all the pics and i want it to be a surprise at their wedding...lol
awww, no sneak preview of your dress? Just a peek? Applause....I love piano and I'm sure you were wonderful.
No sorry can't show no sneak peek. Thank you.
Congrats on all your top scores sister!! Way to go! CAn't really say that I am surprised though... you are an enright lol. And I can't wait to see you in your AMAZING dress at the wedding!
thank.....lol. that is funny. i know it is AMAZING.....
Post a Comment