Monday, March 31, 2008
Monday
Today was a crazy day. First, I woke up....late just to let you know.......then i went to school. Boring old school day like always then after school i had show choir practice. Then I came home and did my chores then went to piano. Straight from there I went to the elementary school for play practice. It was fun!!! It is coming together quit nicely. lol. Anyway didn't get done there till like 9:00 pm. Then came home and ate some food and went to bed. It was a busy day. FUN........FUN........>FUN................well bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
U R funny! Is school really that boring? You are too busy!
I know I am. lol. Yea school is really that boring I just don't have fun. I only like going b/c of my friends. I know I am REALLY busy and sometimes I hate it sometimes I don't!!! lol.
You had me rolling with laughter at your comments about April Fools. Had ya goin', didn't I? I had everyone else going, too. My phone was ringing off the hook. Several of my friends have me e-mail my posts to them and they were going crazy. I enjoy April Fool's Day because in my mind, it's the only day you can tell a lie and get away with it. Ha. Ha.
I think your time zone needs fixed. It was 6:40, not 3:40 when I posted my comment.
Post a Comment