Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday at School

Today was Monday my worst day of the week because it is the first day back to school. I was being a real clutz this morning first off i decided to put my shool clothes on before going out to feed the horses and let the dags go potty...bad idea. I was letting the dogs out and i was bringing in my dog Kyra and i slipped and fell in the mud. Then i went to get my hair wet to scrunch it and i cut my forehead and it hurt really bad. Then at school my face and head hurt sooo bad, i almost started to cry. It was really bad. Then i came home and went out side to do my chores and my head started to feel better i guess it was because of the freash air. That stuff is good for you. I don't know it was a pretty bad day though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that must of hurt!

Marissa said...

When your mom told me that story I said, "that sounds like something i would do!" lol I guess we were made to be sisters lol